MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019
The Robb Report has 33 gifts for the person who has everything.
The Robb Report editors must have had a lot of fun putting this list together.Â 33 items for the person who has everything.Â There is something for everyone:
- A rock concert to celebrate Aerosmith at a special gala two days before the 2020 Grammy Awards
- A special Napa Valley wine tour
- Luxury watches from F. P. Journe, Parmigiani and Van Cleef & Arpels
- Jewelry from Graffâ€™s new Threads collection
- Custom Wallpaper from Callidus Guild made using ancient Renaissance techniques
- Two items relatively modestly priced under $1,000.Â Art from the Hass Brothers new home goods company and sculptural bookends.
- Experiences like a riding lesson from Jessica Springsteen (the Bossâ€™ daughter).
- If you donâ€™t understand the collectible sneaker market work directly with mosaic artist Jason Dussault to commission a Sneakertopia Museum Artist Original Piece which is more permanent.
- An opportunity to golf and diner with acclaimed Michelin star chef Thomas Keller. How does he have time to golf with all the cooking he does?
- A bespoke suit for a woman from Huntsman of Savile Row.Â Itâ€™s not just for men any longer!
- Limited edition cognac.
- The Custom Cocktail Cabinet to house the special spirits is one of our favorites. Designed by New Yorker Susan Zelouf and Belfast-born Michael Bell, the Zelouf & Bell cabinet, will include custom barware and the entire process will be inspired by a home visit where the designers will learn about your interests in art and books. Â If you have other collections you prefer Zelouf & Bell can instead customize the cabinet for anything like scarves or toys.
- A Porsche 911 reimagined by Singer Vehicle Design.
- Hunt Slonem fans can hand pick from his new home collection and commission a painting at an exclusive studio visit.
- Â And for the billionaire, or the real estate investor â€“ purchase the London Ritz!
Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)
All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
NOTICE: This and all content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information.
The information in this material is not intended to be used as tax or legal advice. Please consult with a tax and/or legal professional
for detailed information regarding your individual situation. Some of this material was developed and shared by Chartwell Insurance Services to provide information
that may be of interest. Chartwell Insurance Services is not affiliated with the named representative, broker-dealer, state- or SEC-registered investment advisory firm.
The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.