The Robb Report has 33 gifts for the person who has everything.
The Robb Report editors must have had a lot of fun putting this list together. 33 items for the person who has everything. There is something for everyone:
- A rock concert to celebrate Aerosmith at a special gala two days before the 2020 Grammy Awards
- A special Napa Valley wine tour
- Luxury watches from F. P. Journe, Parmigiani and Van Cleef & Arpels
- Jewelry from Graff’s new Threads collection
- Custom Wallpaper from Callidus Guild made using ancient Renaissance techniques
- Two items relatively modestly priced under $1,000. Art from the Hass Brothers new home goods company and sculptural bookends.
- Experiences like a riding lesson from Jessica Springsteen (the Boss’ daughter).
- If you don’t understand the collectible sneaker market work directly with mosaic artist Jason Dussault to commission a Sneakertopia Museum Artist Original Piece which is more permanent.
- An opportunity to golf and diner with acclaimed Michelin star chef Thomas Keller. How does he have time to golf with all the cooking he does?
- A bespoke suit for a woman from Huntsman of Savile Row. It’s not just for men any longer!
- Limited edition cognac.
- The Custom Cocktail Cabinet to house the special spirits is one of our favorites. Designed by New Yorker Susan Zelouf and Belfast-born Michael Bell, the Zelouf & Bell cabinet, will include custom barware and the entire process will be inspired by a home visit where the designers will learn about your interests in art and books. If you have other collections you prefer Zelouf & Bell can instead customize the cabinet for anything like scarves or toys.
- A Porsche 911 reimagined by Singer Vehicle Design.
- Hunt Slonem fans can hand pick from his new home collection and commission a painting at an exclusive studio visit.
- And for the billionaire, or the real estate investor – purchase the London Ritz!