The Robb Report has 33 gifts for the person who has everything.
The Robb Report editors must have had a lot of fun putting this list together. 33 items for the person who has everything. There is something for everyone:
- A rock concert to celebrate Aerosmith at a special gala two days before the 2020 Grammy Awards
- A special Napa Valley wine tour
- Luxury watches from F. P. Journe, Parmigiani and Van Cleef & Arpels
- Jewelry from Graff’s new Threads collection
- Custom Wallpaper from Callidus Guild made using ancient Renaissance techniques
- Two items relatively modestly priced under $1,000. Art from the Hass Brothers new home goods company and sculptural bookends.
- Experiences like a riding lesson from Jessica Springsteen (the Boss’ daughter).
- If you don’t understand the collectible sneaker market work directly with mosaic artist Jason Dussault to commission a Sneakertopia Museum Artist Original Piece which is more permanent.
- An opportunity to golf and diner with acclaimed Michelin star chef Thomas Keller. How does he have time to golf with all the cooking he does?
- A bespoke suit for a woman from Huntsman of Savile Row. It’s not just for men any longer!
- Limited edition cognac.
- The Custom Cocktail Cabinet to house the special spirits is one of our favorites. Designed by New Yorker Susan Zelouf and Belfast-born Michael Bell, the Zelouf & Bell cabinet, will include custom barware and the entire process will be inspired by a home visit where the designers will learn about your interests in art and books. If you have other collections you prefer Zelouf & Bell can instead customize the cabinet for anything like scarves or toys.
- A Porsche 911 reimagined by Singer Vehicle Design.
- Hunt Slonem fans can hand pick from his new home collection and commission a painting at an exclusive studio visit.
- And for the billionaire, or the real estate investor – purchase the London Ritz!
Some of the Information that appears on this site is produced by Chartwell Insurance Services an independent insurance broker specializing in the personal asset protection of successful individuals. Other content is provided as a resource. The contents of all posts are informational only and Chartwell Insurance Services is not providing legal advice nor policy interpretation. If you have questions please direct them to a representative of Chartwell Insurance Services.