These days when the world seems a little bit upside down, we believe more than ever that preparation and organization is essential. While everyone is having a little more “stay at home time” we recommend putting together a guide to all important documents for your family. We thank Steve Braun from Northwestern Mutual for providing us with this helpful guide.
A Guide To the Future. It includes some of the following:
- Record Locator: Safety Deposit, Birth Certificate, Marriage License, Tax Records, House Title. Car Title, Power of Atty, Living Will, Trust
- Personal Advisors: Banker, CPA, Atty
- Financial Accounts: Bank, Investments, Insurance, Annuities
- Employee Benefits: 401K, Pension, Group Health, Group Disability, Deferred Comp
- Social Security Benefits
- Business Ownership
- Final Wishes: Type of burial, location of service
- Social Media: Logins and Passwords –Digital Asset Inventory to get you started
We hope that this guide will help you get organized and feel a little more prepared.
Some of the Information that appears on this site is produced by Chartwell Insurance Services an independent insurance broker specializing in the personal asset protection of successful individuals. Other content is provided as a resource. The contents of all posts are informational only and Chartwell Insurance Services is not providing legal advice nor policy interpretation. If you have questions please direct them to a representative of Chartwell Insurance Services.